Tuesday, July 03, 2007
* Gonna Miss My Kentals Guys *


* Their friend, Fareez, Batt, Yek *
This entry gonna be a special entry for the three kentals guys. It's all started knowing Batt. & from then on I get to know Yek and Fareez. It's the most nicest moments getting to know new people in your life. & I thank God for bringing these 3 kentals guys to be part of my love ones. Just from the picture above you guys will make the first impression on Fareez the MATREP !! HAHH !! I know I have that first impression too but after knowing him, he's not what you think. Actually he's not bad afterall, he can click well with me and he always told me this, we can talk !! Due to some people they can't really talk, it's like I asked them one question and they answer me with one answer. That's what we meant by we can talk. He's the one who has been there answering my doubts. Thanks alot bestie !! Your my Kentaliens larh sey.


Yek? HOHO !! My Obaa-chin I'm gonna miss you like trucklots you know. No one to keep me updates with prison break and korean movies. Furthermore no one to entertain with my crappy mood. He knows how crappy I can be. The jokes and the winning parts of the conversation. From the picture above, I myself admit, I was laughing like alot can while looking at it. So kentalicious the way you pose. Like you always told me, kentalicious means sexy? Omg !! Obaa-chin the Infantry boy. I just can't believe it you got into Infantry. It's been great knowing you even though your looks show that you are the quiet type but but but actually he's NOT !! Don't think calm water got not buaya hor. . .


Lastly this adorable chinese look guy. Always can't get enough of camwhore-ing. I'm still figuring it out how I got to know him. It's been like for a long time. The first time I saw him was at Jurong East Mrt station. & just last Sunday I saw him and this time round I'm gonna say that " I will miss your hair. I lovelove your hair can !! " It's just my kinda style but too bad it's gonna be cut off. Thanks to Batt, I got to know another two kentaliens and kentalicious. They are the most friendliest people on earth. At times they tend to talk nonsensical and I'm myself don't quite understand when guys and guys talk.


12 more days and it's gonna be 13th July 2007. I'm gonna miss the three of you badly. Don't worry I will try not to miss the three of you that much.Pity Fareez bf because he's the only one who will be at P.Tekong while another two will be in the same camp, Amoy Quee. I'm sure the three of you gonna have a great experience and learning to be a Real Man. To Serve the Nation with Peace. I have something in mind which I kept thinking about it. Does our Army man right now dare to sacrifice and die to protect our country, families, friends, gfs? I've read something which is quite meaningful. " It's so glorious to die in the battle field " Think about it. . .


miss you lots kentalians, kentaliens, kentalicious

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress