Wednesday, July 18, 2007
* Mungkin Ada Kamu *


Firstly I'm not keeping away from you. & I'll take this opportunity to wish you all the best this Friday for your 6 hours of operation. I hope it will be a success and get well soon darl, Insyallah. After what you have told me, it just sadden me abit but no worries I got hold of myself. I know theres alot more you wanted to tell me, & I hope to hear from you soon. Like I type in the previous entries, the situation just seem to change without every and each of us realising it. I'm not saying Good Bye neither to MrLFtron nor Muhammad Shairul. I hate myself going away from you though. I'll be missing you MrLFtron !!

Aza Aza Fighting Shairul !!

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress