Sunday, July 08, 2007
* Where everything seems so fine inside *







Have a wonderful times browsing through those pictures. That's the best I can upload. Actually there are alot more but I've just pick it at random. So new blog layout which is much whitier and I'm sick of black black black. Thanks to my kentalicious, Infantry boy for giving me those ideas. A classics one indeed, & I admit it, tom & jerry is pretty cute.


Get well soon to Apis. I'm pretty sure you gonna pull through soon. Learn your lesson and please change that bald tyres if not I'm not surprise you gonna kiss that beautiful road again. HAHH !!


Watched Transformer with my best lady, Deena. We were laughing so loudly futhermore we were seating at the center most behind seats. It was kind of hilarious, action packed and abit emotional. Deena loves her MrOptimus Prime so much. & I loathes Megatron like to the core. I told Deena, Megatron's face is like Beruang. HAHH !! The cutest will still be LFtron !! HAHH !! My new boyfriend. Nadnad Loves MrLFtron. I think for those of you who still have not watch it, you guys should watch it alright. Rate it as 4/5.


Beautiful love dear ones.


why are you so blind?

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress