Monday, July 02, 2007
* Missing The Completeness *
It was far way back that time, and I think I make the right choice. At times I feel regret. But no point turning back, it's all in the past and now let's us face the future ahead. There's more to come and yeah indeed it is. By just hearing and listening to other's speak is not enough, we need to experience it ourselves and see it with our own eyes. That's what came to my thought for the time being. You can't judge a person by just listening, looking but to know them well. & yes I make the wrong assumption. For months it's all just talking here and there but I keep going on with it and blinded by all those talks.


People telling me no point regret, everything has been decide. It's fated. The person who used to be my enemy where we hate each other so much. We criticise about each other like there's no tomorrow. & for a moment it's true and I believe it, your enemy is your closest love ones. It's all happen too fast at that point of time and I'm so obsess with all the talks around me. Neglect all those explaination by him. Now he's going away too. Not far away but just to our neighbouring country. All the best to you. Don't make me miss you so much. HAHH !! Those were the days with you. . .


msfits,msfitot rest in peace

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress