Saturday, August 11, 2007
* Thanks. . . *
Before I even type the previous entry, I already prepare and know that there will be some hate taggers. Infact I'm quite happy with it. My blog is free to tagg anything. But I'm wondering did you get anything in return which is much valuable after hate tagging it? Actually I don't even bother about it. You are free to tagg anything infact. But remember I will delete and bann your IP add. Don't you think its a waste of your time? Furthermore after reading my previous entry, are you also one of the typical malays? & thats why out of anger you hate tagg me? HAHH !!


Let me remind you hate taggers, my blog my say. If you don't like to read it, then please don't ever bother go to my blog. I did NOT even force you people to read my blog. Its you people with your itchy hands type or click on the links or url add. Alright sweet loves people.

Labels: ,

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress