Wednesday, August 22, 2007
* Indulgence *



Have all of you realise the donut's business is getting more and more expanding? It reminds me of the bubble tea's time where everyone rushing to get their own favourite bubble tea. & I'm pretty sure everyone especially kids love it very much. Its finger licking good. Having it once in a while is fine with me but not all the time. I'm sure there's alot of other different donut's brand everywhere. Like the one at Vivocity, Bukit Panjang Plaza, Cityhall. & with that I give Munchy Donuts 7/10. Still I prefer Dunkin Donuts. If you readers realise the dunkin donuts in JB is much much bigger and better taste with different kinds of flavour. No worries donuts is still love. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress