Friday, August 10, 2007
* They've been LOVE *





Its been a long time since I post up some pictures. I'm lazy actually but since I've been very nice, I took the innitiative to upload some of it. Dad and me have went to the car place and we discussed about changing to a new car. Still wondering whether toyota vios or mitsubishi lancer is better? Thanks to few people for telling me some tips and I've chosen Mitsubishi lancer. & its gonna be red in color ; my husband to be. HAHH !! Thanks to dad for being nice and with that I have been a good sister. Been fetching my brother from his swimming lessons and he has stop complaining about boarding that 187 bus. & I'm missing Deena darl like alot. When will be our lepak-ing outing? Weekends are here again !! Lets have wild fun lovessss. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress