Saturday, August 11, 2007
* You think You look GREAT? *
I don't really understand why certain people feel great about somethings which the society itself looks down on them. I'm pointing at those typical malays. If you think this entry is meant for you, then let it be. Because I'm posting this entry specially for my typical malay friends.


Actually I don't even bother the things you guys doing but I myself feel ashame being a malay. I do admit I rather change my race to a chinese than being a malay. You typical malays don't realise what you've been doing actually bring down the name " orang Melayu " I don't even think you typical malays think that way right? Infact you people must be feeling great. Like being in a gangsterism, having tattoos and so on. I shall not elaborate more.


Can you typical malays out there tell me what so great about having all those thing in your life? Did you gain anything valuable from that? Like money? status? I doubt so my dear typical malay friends. If you guys went to esplanade especially on Saturday weekends, its a great eye-opener for all us seeing, observing all the people there. I admit teenagers right now are getting from bad to worst. Just take for example from Baybeats incident where I heard from my friends there were fights among those gangsters. But when Mr Policemen came all ran like mad cows. I really hope I was there too, laughing out loudly at those uncivilised people.


Too bad I abhor typical malays and I admit I look down so badly on you people. . . *shakebutts*

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress