Sunday, August 05, 2007
* Realising Moments *
At times we tend to forget who has been behind all the things which happened around us. & I myself admit it too. Humans make mistake, furthermore no one is perfect in this globe where we are living. We know it, still we make those mistakes. I thought for a moment remembering what has been said by someone. & its true, we humans who have brain to think what is right and wrong still can't judge it right.


I believe its time to know him. I know we don't have so much time for all this but a little moments knowing his character, communicating with him, is much more than he ask for. For all I know its the sincerity that counts. I wish and do hope to be his love, Insya Allah.
I Love HIM

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress