Friday, August 03, 2007
* Thanks to my Avid Readers *
I was quite shock after viewing and knowing that, there are still some people out there who reads my simple yet kentals blog. I shall say a Big Thanks to all those who are still willingly reading my blog. I saw different kinds of IP address and I detect a few of it and knows who read it. Thanks to my Mr IT Expert, Firman. Still I'm wondering who is that singnet's user? HAHH !! No worries I'm not gonna haunt you down. Keep on reading my blog and I'll be much happier than ever. Thanks once again.


Flu virus is bugging me again. I hate this kinda feeling. Thanks Rafiq for the care-ness. Maybe due to the 6 more days which Rafiq gonna leave me. *cries* Alright I wanna share some of my kental-ness today with everyone. I was late for school in the morning and thus I forgot to bring few things. Firstly when I reached the bus-stop, the bus came and I realised my Ez-link is not with me. I forget to take it out at my another jeans. Due to my lazy-ness, I took the bus and paid the transportation with coins.


Not only that, infact most of the time I will bring my sweater along but today I did not. & thus it makes my flu-ism from bad to worst. Urgh !! Its okea at least the weekends are here and I'm going wild. I almost forget Baybeats is in town this weekends. But I will not be going because I have some things better to be done with. Furthermore will be joining my aunts at Arab St & meeting love ones. Finally Saturday is here , love ones gonna booked out soon. I lovelove my botak man. Sweet loves botak.

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress