Sunday, August 05, 2007
* Make it like Forever *
Its been like 2 months and you are still in my heart now and forever. I still can't hold back my tears. Alhamdulillah, everything went well. I will make a time to visit late love every now and then. Thank God it was quite easy to find the block and plot number. Each time the memories come by, I realised its just like yesterday you've been gone away.


Last wednesday I've planned to buy Koko crunch. & thinking of making Koko crunch ice blended. But while on the way back from school, the thoughts of it fade and my mind sets attention on Choclait Chips. This has been late love's favourite chips and he has been finding for it high and low. But it can only be find at the west area. I regret for not buying it for him eventhough I knew he wanted it so much.


Memories are meant to be kept and never let it fade away. & I will make it like forever late love. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress