Thursday, August 02, 2007
* Just a Lil Bit More *
Its been a long time since I update more on my daily life. So I've just went bankrupt after spending SGD115 on Zara Skinny Jeans but thank God I got discount for that. Alteration and yadaa yadaa. & I think I'm not spending enough today because someone did spend more than me. HAHH !! My beloved kentals Amir just bought himself a new bike. New scandal and with that Good Bye to RXZ. I'm pretty sure he is feeling like heaven for now with his new Super 4. I realise this month most of my guy friends change bikes. Like Farid, Apis and Hisyam gonna sell off their bike and bought a new bike. I know this is super random stuff. I'm sorry.


No worries in TWO MONTHS time, will be meeting my husband to be soon. He's my fuel to my engine. He's kinda HOT than any other guys. & I'm pretty sure you ladies can't resist it too. Infact he's the key to my heart. To Mr Racer, Umar, I'm neither a racer nor a speed-er, I'm just a simple driver who enjoys every minutes of my driving with everyone on the road. *shakebutts* I can't wait for the day to come.


7 more days & RAFIQ is making me crazy. HAHH !! Its okea I'm flying off soon on 28th August 2007. Bali just wait for my arrival. Flight check 19.05 so anybody wants to send me off? Insya'Allah if nothing clash I'll be fetching and sending him to the airport. I just don't get it why love ones are making me missing them more and more each day. With that I think this entry is kind of craps. Seriously I'm bored while waiting for my eyes to get sleepy. Beautiful love people.

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress