* Mean It *
Since the day late love left all of us, memories of him never fail to play in my mind. No one can ever replace where he stands in my heart. But still life has to move on no matter what. I've moving on with every small steps trying to hold back the tears. At times I can't hold it anymore and burst into tears. I'm asking myself now and then, is this how true love really feel?
Day by day pass infact some of us will be thinking where will the true love be? We are not just talking about patience here but beyond than that. Sweet words are much easier to be said but action itself are more than that. Words itself are not convincing enough and all of us know that. Something which I hate most is something good for me. Sometimes we think the good things are the best for us, but actually its not.
Before its too late, I'll take this opportunity to tell him, no matter how bad we are, " the ones you hate is the ones you hard to forget "
Pretending to love someone when you actually don't is hard ; But pretending not to love someone when you really do is even harder.
It has been a great journey knowing you and lastly I'll be right here waiting. . .
Labels: Right Here Waiting
