* Think, Judge, Drive *
Flame Red (Front View)
Flame Red (Back View)
Amethist Black
Electric Blue
Frost White Counting the days and of course I'm all excited for it. Its been like for so long I've been waiting for this day to come. In 2 weeks time my Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX will be out. I 've been having difficulty on choosing the color and ended up I've chosen flame red. Due to people telling me its kind of hot. & I'm not surprise either my close guy friends told me its even hotter than any other ladies. HAHH !! When I first saw the catalogue, the electric blue really caught my eyes but it suits well with guys who is driving it.
Infact when people asked me what car have I chosen? I told them its lancer and the first came to their mind, ' Racer Girl ' . I'm neither a racer nor a speeder but just a simple driver who cherish and enjoys every bits of the driving moments with the love ones. Driving is not just about getting from place to place but its about you think, you judge, & you drive it well. Think before you make any right judgements and from then you drive. I've heard people telling me driving is easy, anyone can drive. But if you realise its not just about driving, its whether you can judge the road condition well or whether to make the move or to stop there.
Pardon me if I have not been updating regularly. I will not blog like I used to. Sweet loves everyone.
Labels: Story Of My Four Wheels

