Tuesday, August 21, 2007
* Adorable Love Ones *



Those pictures were from last week outing. I'm kind of abit lazy and busy last week. So for today, I'm being nice and upload those pictures up here. I know my god daughter, Nuralyssa is more than just adorable and cute. Infact when I first met her, I feel like stealing her and make her my nighty pillow. HAHH !! Her puffy cheeks is tempting enough. Its been for so long since I meet up with my lovelove sister. So its been a beautiful afternoon catching up with her with all the necessary things. Furthermore its at coffee bean, all time favourite slacking place. We'll have more outing together soon alright.

I'm still thinking whether should I drive/take bf's bike/board the public transport for this saturday outing. HAHH !! But I'm pretty sure Dad will be using the car for his work. & I'm left with Bf's bike and public transport. Urgh !! I hate bike's riding, save me please. . .


Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress