* I'm Trying *
Let us turn back the time to our childhood days. Those were the days where we tend to laugh, cry and infact nothing to worry about. I realise childhood days were our curious moments. If we get a new gadgets/toys, the curiosity levels are high enough and we tend to think how to play with it. Maybe we don't even think the harms awaiting for us. Like everyone said ' no harm trying '. Indeed till now that phrase still buried in my mind. No harm trying anything infact everything because we know challenges are always ahead of us. Its just that we need to know how to overcome it one by one. Thats life and its pretty normal for us now.
To trust and understand someone ain't easy like we always thought. Being understanding itself are hard enough. Even when someone told me " I just need one thing from you, understand me " Try to understand someone'e behaviour and you will know what I mean. In this context trust do plays a part. To understand someone you need to trust him/her too. Its like a pair of thing. & its hard. I myself find its hard to trust people nowadays. Especially guys. I've been thinking how true when he mean ' my words are true '. Get it? How well do you know that he is not lying at all about his feeling?
Convincing someone with words nowadays ain't working anymore. I know girls want more actions rather than your sweet words boys. So shut up and gets more action for me. Furthermore you know I won't buy your sweet words anymore. Don't worry I myself trying to trust, understand and likes someone. When comes to this, we need two hands to clap right? Insya'Allah.
I've found someone who has Raimi's way of talking and also Sufian's personality. Alright this paragraph is gonna be random. So pardon me for it. Whenever I talk to him, I thought I was talking with Raimi but actually not. Personality, absolutely same as Sufian. I'm not comparing but just random boy. But the best part I envy your mind and actions. I'm trying too dolmat. . .
