* My Monday's Affair *
.jpg)


Sorry for the late updates. I'm pretty lazy to blog, furthermore I hate taking pictures from digicam because the files are super large and its freaking slow. So pardon me for all these. Pictures from holidays, engagements, family outings not yet uploaded into my laptop. Due to the large files so if any of you willingly to help me upload those pictures and update it here, please tell me. I will be willingly agree to it. HAHH !!Infact the above pictures itself keeps me waiting all night long. I hope all my love ones satisfy with this entry. *winks* Had fun with darl Deena. Went to Arab St and we chill at Zam Zam Restaurant and One of the coolest comfortable cafe there. While darl Deena busy studying, as usual Nadeeya busy camwhoring. Nothing new about it. HAHH !! I can't wait for Thursday morning. Its the first day of fasting and I'm all excited.
Not only that, its someone special's birthday. I love him alots and yes I do. This week schedule is pretty pack with outings. Will be having more fun with my best lady tomorrow and can't wait to meet bestie Raimi. & lastly meeting my kentals on saturday for our buka-ing together. Seriously I want another Baju Kurung and it should be blue in color. *shakebutts* So for the time being everyone will be asking " anymore cravings? " I myself don't know. Alright nighty nights sweet love !
