Friday, September 14, 2007
* The Challenge *
I shall not elaborate much how was my first day of Ramadhan. Nevertheless that won't pull me down, infact impossible is nothing. Insya'Allah. Lets just forget about it and I have a confession to make. I admit I have alot of confessions. While reading carma magazine yesterday I came by an article reads as ' Evo 9 won over WRX ' on one of the car racing here in Singapore. Wonderful. & now I'm falling in love with Evo 9. *winks* I know all of you will be thinking I'm so fickle minded but truely cars are much better to fall for.

Thinking about my Lancer Evo IX, I've been missing it so much. Just yesterday I got to drive it around. Some of my love ones have been asking why I took the public transport when I myself had Lancer Evo IX right? On weekdays my husband will be with the owner while weekends he will be with me. My dad gets to drive Evo to work but I'm not mad about it. Furthermore driving and having a car itself money keeps flowing out like the tap water. Pay for the petrol, top-up cashcard and parking coupons.

& I need money for shopping as usual. So don't ever think having a car especially like Evo is kind of cheap. Money don't just go into your wallet but going out of it more often than you can imagine. Evo 9 will be my next love and my kentals gonna buy it for me. HAHH !! & we get to race at Ecp with his WRX. Obviously I can't wait for that. Don't worry I won't abandon my own Evo. Alright happy fasting love ones. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress