* You And Evo, Forever In My Heart *
If only he was here together with me and evo it will be such a bliss. But as usual we plan and God will decide the future. I still remember when he told me that I must do my very best in everything regardless of the hurdles. The times where we promised if I were to drive, he will be seating next to me and all those cute memories. But I was disheartened he was not there on 220607, the day when I was certified to have that 3k card. The dreams he told me every night still playing in my mind. The voice which I will never forget each time he tried to call me.
Every now and then I've still missing him like I always do. There was once when we were talking about getting hospitalized. I thought it will never happen and just a random talk but it did happen. Furthermore something just saddened me so much when he told me he will know how the situation be if he were to get hospitalized. Infact I admit I can't stop talking, thinking of him all the time. When I was on holidays last week I will never fail to look upon the sky and knowing he will miss me too. Insya'Allah I will visit you again during this fasting month late love.
