Monday, September 03, 2007
* Missing you you you is love *
Thanks for missing me darlings. I miss all of you more than you miss me. Like someone told me its only 5 days what. Until he took back all his words and you miss me alot too right dolmat? I'm sure everyone is waiting for pictures from my holidays. I have not upload it yet, don't worry if my lazy shagged mood fades away, I will upload it soon. Bali is love and beautiful. No words can describe how much I envy His creation. I wish to spend more time there if I were given a chance but I'm pretty sure all of you gonna miss me even more. I wanna say a big time sorry to ambulance boy for not putting your name in the previous entry. Thanks for missing me too! & thanks for the sweet wonderful sms-es you always send me without fail.


Love ones are very very adorable. So when are all of you meeting me for an outing? My schedule are pretty pack and someone will be going to Ns soon. Still I will be missing you more. Sis Nurul when are you meeting me for a date again? I wanna have my retail therapy like again eventhough I had alot of it in Bali. Deena Darl when is our slacking day out? Nisa & Co. when is our kentals day out? Furthermore fasting month is round the corner and I can't wait for buke-ing outings with my love ones. I've collected my Baju Kurung and I love it so much. I thought of buying another Baju Kurung again. So anyone wanna buy it with me? So we can wear the same color together. Any boys out there? HAHH !! Blueks. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress