Thursday, September 27, 2007
* It Will Be Fine Love *
Just random entry for now. Actually today is my off day from school but due to some matter, I need to get my butt off to campus. Lucky it was nothing much to be done accept for the labwork which I'm like just lazing around. Nothing new about ' Nadeeya In Lab '. While on the way back home I saw someone familiar and I told mum about it. I wish I did not meet him but its just fate. The anger in the past still there but since its the holy month, I shall just let it fade away.

Today I did went for terawih. Alhamdulillah. & this time I went with the ladies friends. Cab down to Assyakirin Mosque and while waiting for nadia, we saw this one guy riding kr. Something funny, maybe I shall not blog about it. *giggles* We shall have more terawih together alright ladies friends. I'm excited for today and friday's iftar with the love ones. Lets have more camwhore-ing together alright.

I'm kind of worried for little bf. Something happened yesterday but I'll hope he's gonna be fine. I'm very worried for his mum too. Just so surprise that some NS guys are just plain childish. A little bit of problems, there he goes complaining like aunties. I think he is worst than an aunties. What goes around comes around Mr Neighbourhood Policeman. I'll pray and hope the punishment will be not be that severe for him. *cries* Alright nighty nights love ones. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress