* I hate you little virus *
Since yesterday my body temperature rise up to 38.9 but I did not expect it to get worst the next day. Went to see my private doctor. Thanks to dad for fetching me at school. & I've got 2 days MC. Body seems very weak but I get pretty bored each time lying and resting. I hope those medicines will kill all these little virus as soon as possible.
Thanks to all the love ones for your care and concerns without fail. I love all you very much. Kentals has been nagging at me since yesterday and I feel like pinching him. But I'm sure all those naggings from him worthwhile. Especially from Deena darl. I've eaten my medicine so remember my collection money for Hari Raya alright *winks* I think those medicines works on me and I'm getting drowsy. . .
Labels: virus invade
