Saturday, September 22, 2007
* Its Rather Disappointed *
Alhamdulillah terawih went well for today but something was just not right at all. After reaching upon the mosque, the usual thing we need to do. & while waiting for solat Isyak everyone was very busy getting their specific place. Suddenly someone beside me move to the front and the space beside me was left empty. Everyone should know they should not leave any space in between while praying together. No one wanted to move so I took the innitiative to move and another problem arise.

Another two aunties do not want to cover up the spaces. So it does not make any different if I cover up the space or not still there will be a blank space left. Its like so complicated. I told mum to ask those aunties to move but they ignore. Ya Allah ampunkanlah dosa hambamu itu. *haiz* Not only that suddenly another aunty tapped on my shoulder and scold me why I did not cover up the space. Like as if I don't know about all these things need to be follow.

Whatever it is, I'm so disappointed in the older generations. They are the ones who should set an example to the younger generations. But no words needed to be explain. I experience it myself. & maybe I know why those 2 aunties don't want to move, because they want to be near with the fans infront of them. Lesson learnt from today's incident is to be patience with different people around you. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress