Thursday, September 13, 2007
* My Wednesday's Affair *


Had another outing with Deena darl. Watched Ratatouille and I told Deena its the rat story. HAHH !! I shall make a confession to everyone, The Cathay is much better place to watch movies. You wanna know why? Because I feel so 'Grandilicious' when I'm in the Grand Cinema. I prefer that rather than Vivo Golden Village Cinema. When we went into the cinema, we thought we were not in the right place because the screen was showing another some stupid cartoon anime. But actually it was just an advertisement. Cheat my feeling only !!

After watching it, I shall give that Rat Story 7/10. Abit draggy here and there. But so far its an enjoyable story which makes you laugh along the movie. Done with the movie we headed down to Cityhall and as usual went to Marina Square and Suntec. I was searching for a bag but nothing attracts me at all. Deena was searching for it too. Ended up we went to Suntec because someone has been craving for donuts like ages. Nothing surprise us over the long queue at the donut factory. Due to our lazy symptoms we took bus and head off to Cityhall Mrt.

It makes me wanna laugh out again when thinking about the incidents happened in the Mrt. People sleeping with the big mouth open widely. Not only that with legs spreading out and its hard for us to move. Deena and me were pretty tired so we were so busy looking for the potential people who wanna get off from their seats. But to no avail we failed. Although we felt tired, still we had fun along the journey back home. Thanks for the sweet Wednesday's Affair Best Lady.

& now I can't wait for Sahur !! Thanks for all the sms-es and messages love ones. With that,

Tiada ucap seindah zikir
Tiada hari seindah Ramadhan
Mungkin lisan tidak terjaga
Mungkin hati yang salah sangka
Mungkin janji yang terabaikan
Dan semua sikap yang pernah menyakitkan
Mohon maaf zahir dan batin
Selamat Menunaikan Ibadah Ramadhan

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress