Tuesday, September 18, 2007
* My Random's Affair *





So if any of you still wondering what happened to my husband last Friday at AYE, the picture above will tell a thousand stories. HAHH !! Its a damn long scratch. I know some of my love ones knew exactly what happened but no worries no one was injured except my husband. Been going around at Commonwealth and Ubi with Dad and Evo. I'm still thinking whether should I put stickers on it or spray the whole car back. Stickers cost me like around few hundreds but kentals told me near Queensway there is much way cheaper. So will be heading there soon. But if I were to spray it back cost me SGD1k. *faint*

My heart really broke into pieces each time I see that long bloody scratch on evo. Damn you Mr Honda! Don't worry what goes around comes around alright. *winks* So has everyone headed down to Geylang? The most hip cool place for this month only. I love the lightings, its pretty much beautiful as compare to last year. Will be heading down there like again this coming Friday with my 3 infantry boys and darl Deena. Nothing much to blog for now, & I'm just missing kentals so much. Meet me tomorrow alright? *shakebutts* By the way I'm sorry if I do not have much pictures to upload due to my moody mood so not much pictures taken. Lastly nighty nights love ones. . .


Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress