Friday, September 21, 2007
* Beautiful Night *







Plan changed abruptly so instead of meeting the infantry boys and darl Deena on Friday we make it on Thursday instead. Some stupid incident happened and I shall not blog about it. Nonetheless I had fun with my best lady. Camwhoring, giggling along the way. Its been like my third time going to Geylang. HAHH !! Please I've had enough and getting bored of it by now. But seeing those wonderful lightings just brighten up my long days in school.

Survey on cars with Deena darl and Suzuki Swift just turn me on. Kentals told me the yellow and white ones are much nicer than other colors. My dad have been eyeing on it too. Still I fancy my Evo IX. Kentals, I want my Evo9 alright and I miss you *winks*. I can't wait for next week to come. More break-fast outings with love ones. & as usual more house chores to be done too. I hate the dust seriously because I will get flu so easily. This year has been an extra special for me, I need to clean and wash my husband by myself but don't worry I can ask kentals to help me. HAHH !! Raya with my Lancer Evo IX has been my greatest dream. Before I'm typing on more nonsensical stuffs, I think I better end it here. Sweet loves baby. . .



Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress