* Thanks *
I was not late but I make myself late yesterday. HAHH !! Met my kentals and actually we wanted to go to Geylang but something happened along the way and I shall not elaborate much about it. So we headed down to Cityhall first before heading off to Paya Lebar.As usual its Saturday so I'm not surprised seeing all those youngsters there. Very packed and lucky we got a place to seat and had our buka.
I should have bet with him because he told me he will not be surprised if he saw all his friends there. Too bad I met most of my friends there. From secondary school friends to poly friends and lastly I saw a group of Alamakians. Its been such a long time since I met up with Hunz, I miss her alot and all those good times together. *winks* Lucky I was not driving yesterday, the traffic was pretty bad. Kentals must thank me eventhough I'm on the worst second day with mens, still everything goes smoothly. Blueks. & your spectacle case is with me, so when is the next time you meeting me?
