* Loving The Nights *


Alright since I've got nothing much to blog for now, the pictures above will do part of the bloggings. Had fun with my Darl Deena. We camwhore-ing like countless time. I'm in love with the scenery pictures. Ain't it beautiful? HAHH !! We iftar together at PizzaHut and many things for sure happened while waiting to be served. I shall make a confession to Deena Darl, lets have more lepaks along Clark Quay girlfriend. Update me more with next week iftar alright. & I'm done with my honey cornflakes while mum done with her sugi cookies. Left with pineapple tarts and some cakes. I told Deena, I realise this year Ramadhan is much more faster and I'm still slacking away. So anyone willing to do spring cleaning with me? Washing my Evo? I'll think I better end it here. Will be going to NUH later on. Happy Weekends love ones. . .