Tuesday, September 04, 2007
* I'm officially His *
Fetched my husband in the morning and everything went well. Alhamdulillah. I'm kind of surprise when I meet him, he is much hotter when I see him with my very own eyes. No words can describe it. Went for a spin or two with him and I can't deny it anymore, I love you alot baby. Some of my love ones told me to change the pipe filter so the sound will be much nicer. I'll take that in consideration. & thanks for the sms-es from all the love ones asking " How was Mr Evo? He's hot right? When you wanna take me for a ride with him? " HAHH !! Insya'Allah I will plan the day carefully and hope I can bring all my love ones for a spin together.


Something happen on the road just now and I myself laughing out loudly at Mr Tzm. We were at this traffic light junction and he was just beside my car and blowing tremendously. I lowered down the window and show him the universal sign. Blueks. You are not my kind of competitor on the road darling. Too bad your bike can't be compare much with my husband. Can you afford Lancer Evo IX in the first place? Silly road users with idiotic behaviours !! I don't mind you showing off your bike but sorry I'm not into bike at all unless you can show me your very own Subaru WRX Evo or even Lancer Ex then we can talk things out alright.


I'm still thinking whether should I join in for the escort-ing this coming sunday. But I'm damn lazy and still on the holidays mood. Furthermore its at Pasir Ris. Urgh !! Cousin if you are reading this, I'll think about it first alright. You know I don't like that kind of thing. If there isn't any plan maybe I will be coming down and join you with the rest of the team. As usual I'm driving and you will be riding. No fetching is needed. Blueks. Evo is more than just love. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress