* Its Coming Nearer *
Like everyone, I'm very excited too waiting for Aidilfitri in few weeks to come. Been hearing all those Raya's song on the radio and mum told me we will be doing our Raya's cookies during the weekends. *shakebutts* But I have told mum to bake few cookies only due to my pack schedule and futhermore relatives and friends don't eat much cookies. They tend to prefer more on the Raya's dishes. Alright I'm craving for that rendang and ketupat. *drooling* My Evo has been send for spray and they told us it gonna take few days. No worries I will be waiting patiencely, not only the spraying process takes place but new tyres and new rims.
Its like a brand new evo again. I will not forget the first day I took Evo and that fresh smell. You know that new brand car smell. I hope I can maintain that smell but too bad, my families loves eating while in the car. Food smells *giggles* But seriously I banned smoking in my Evo. HAHH !! You know I have one confession to make, usually ladies will be on their high heels for Raya right? Since I'm driving this year I will bring along a pair of slip on and also my high heels. HAHH !! The reason will be I'm not use to wear high heels while driving. I did try that on but its just so uncomfortable on me. Or even worst, sometimes while I'm driving I did not wear any shoes. Bare feet. Its my secret confession alrights.
Reason why I wanted to make this blog of mine a private ones is I realise there are so many uninvited readers. *winks* I feel much better to make it a private among my love ones. 1 hour more to buka, Nasi Bryani here we go. . .
Labels: my evo, my private's affair, my raya
