Saturday, September 15, 2007
* My Heart Sank *
My Friday's affair start with a pretty beautiful love ones but it ended up with broken pieces. After school met up with Deena darl and accompany her to Wisma Atria. The waiting queue was abit long but lucky it ended earlier than we expected. Had a nice chat with my darl in the Mrt. As usual girl's affair talk. Pretty shagged and home sweet home.

Reached home, mum told me the whole family will be going to Geylang after buka. So around 8.30pm mum and me went to fetch my dad and bro at Almukminin Mosque. While I was driving there I saw most of the motorbikes parked illegally as usual. After the 8 raka'at, I did not expect so many of them went off. Alhamdulillah most of the youngsters did actually went for terawih and I told mum " If I were to find for a future husband I will find it at the mosque " HAHH !!

Mum replied me with a smile. *shakebutts* Drove off to Geylang and an incident happened at AYE. At first I did not expect anything to happen to my husband. I shall not elaborate more but I will upload the pictures I took of my husband and all of you can see it for yourself alright. Lucky the carpark at Haig Rd was not pretty bad and as usual Geylang was pack and jam. Thanks for the another blue baju kurung mum !! I really love the blue color. Alright I have to get ready or else I will late again meeting kentals. Happy Weekends loves. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress