Monday, September 24, 2007
* Adorable Little Ones *
It have been sweet especially with little bf around. I find him cute at times but he can be irritating so much that you want to pinch him. Maybe everyone must be wondering what am I blogging about for now? Someone whom without fail put a smile on my face each single day. Someone who has changed alot since he involved himself in National Service. I realise its quite true, guys tend to change for the better when they were called for National Service. They are much more responsible and think maturely.

Infact over these few days I've been quite surprised that he's actually a mummy's boy. HAHH !! He's the only child in the family so maybe thats should be the reason. Sunday morning is when everyone tends to wake up a little bit late but this little bf of mine woke up so early like 8am I think just to follow his mum to the mosque and listen to Syarahan. While at that point of time his little gf was still happily sleeping. *winks* Not only that little bf helped his mum bought those butters, flour and raisins to bake cake. I did laugh when he told me that but seriously its hard to see guys doing all that stuff. I'm quite elated he changed for the best and hoping for the better in future. Things between him and me were so much complicated in the past. But Insya'Allah with the both of us trying and learning to understand each other, I'll hope it will last.

The sweet confession which he told me was so much of sacrifice but don't worry I won't let you down little bf. I simply love you Mohamad Firdaus Bin Jupir. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress