* Never Thought I Could Get Through *
Its been a long time since I drop there since 22th June 2007. Just yesterday I got to pass by there and I miss that place so much. The first day when I got myself enrolled, I have never thought I could make it through all by myself. Going to lessons, practices, practicals have been such a joy for me. In the first place I have never thought I could drive and when the first time I got to hold and feel that steering wheel, its speechless. Not only that after a few practicals, I'm quite shocked that I had actually drive. Lucky that I've got cute and fun instructors all along. Getting to know them and I feel fortunate that they love to teach me too !!
The old ones are always the best because they can be really really patience with you. When I heard some people talking about their practicals and stages it just reminded me the whole sweet memories. My favourite instructor ever will always be Mr Shahril. Not only he's my driving instructor, he's my part time joker and counsellor. He really knew as and when my day was bad whenever I go for practicals. When comes to an end especially revisions most of the instructor often asked me " So how was your driving? " As usual I replied the same thing, " I need to practice more, practice makes perfect !! "
Its been such a wonderful journey there, from someone who don't know about driving at all to someone who can drive. Maybe one day I shall pay a visit and meet those instructors. But when will it be? Deena darl get yourself enrol quickly alrights. . .
Labels: Those were the days at bbdc
