Friday, September 28, 2007
* Break Down Lovers *
Try putting yourself in this situation whereby your most beloved cars or motorcycle break down. Of cos I will be panic as usual. Even when comes to changing flat tyres I don't know how to change it. I did remember my first driving practical, this instructor taught me but I just ignored it. HAHH !! Seriously it ain't easy like everyone thought. I prefer to drive with someone around so if there is anything happen, he or she can be my saviour. *winks*

Thats what Mr 125z experience now. He just called and told me his 125z can't start at all. If I were to be in his shoe, I will be crying by now. He is still at his workplace while some of his friends busy with their own things. & he, himself alone there trying and hoping 125z will start soon. *Haiz* Always expect the unexpected. But seriously if my evo ix break down, the first thing comes to my mind will be calling my dad. Just imagine you and your vehicle on the expressway and in the middle of the night. *cries* Maybe I'll be waiting for Mr 125z calls or sms. Go go go 125z. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress