Wednesday, October 31, 2007
* Beautifully Adorable *





These are some of the Raya pictures from my weekend's affair. So much that I adore my niece more than my Mitsubishi Evo IX. HAHH !! Everytime I meet her, I feel like pinching her both cheeks. & I told my mum I want to sleep with her. 'winks' Cousins will be coming over next week, and I need to plan few outings together. Cousins are forever love.

Mum and dad have discussed with my uncles and aunts about the upcoming chalet for my 21th Birthday on January 2008. Seriously I can't wait for that and I'm a big girl by then. HAHH !! I mean Legal age for anything. I can't wait for Thursday, Friday and Saturday to come !! Deena lets have our facial therapy soon alright. Someone just POP ohh !! Congrats for your POP and see you around in town Mr Policeman. I shall let the pictures tell a million story then. . . Nighty Nights!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress