Thursday, October 25, 2007
* Its Beautiful With You *



School ended early and tap tip tup I got sms from my best lady. As usual we set the place and time and off we had fun together. I shall make a confession, maybe Deena darl and me loves last minute plan. & we will be meeting again tomorrow. HAHH !! I love my best lady's company. We headed down to Bugis because I have appointment to attend. Without further delay due to our ' sakit kaki ' we took bus and off to Queensway. Went searching for Deena's contact lens shop and someone has been complaining non stop about her blisters. Both of us wore pointed flat shoes and we were screaming for slip on. & I can't wait for next Friday. That black pink is kind of cute. HAHH !! I shall reveal it next week then. Sweet loves. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress