Thursday, October 11, 2007
* When Everything Turn Into A Joke *
I'm having fever and flu since last few days and I'm still unwell. I hope it will be gone when raya comes. * pray hard * Those who called me will realised until they heard my sicky voice. While some thought I'm crying. 'apa cakap sekarang' & they were like " seriously nad aku ingat kau tengah nangis lah, sumpah tak tipu "

Maybe due to the change of weather. So my house chores are left with few things. Just left with the hall, kitchen and not forgetting my Evo sayang. Went to my grandpa's house and here comes the funny part " Nad datang dengan siapa? " & I replied " My sayang lor " My both aunts showed me the confusing face and I did laugh at them. They kept asking " Mana sayangnya? " I just ignored and laughed.

Just when I wanted to salam my cousins I told them " Takkan nak pikul evo sayang naik tingkat lima kan. " As usual my aunts love pinching my cheeks. HAHH !! Sesungguhnya kamu semua berpuasa. I shall end this entry soon and I realise its so the melayu-ish entry. Just received a call from Faisal, one of his friend met with an accident and being warded at NUH. & the kentals part Faisal asked me the route direction to NUH. PIE-AYE sayang oi. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress