Wednesday, October 17, 2007
* Just A Quick Ones *
I know many of my love ones have been waiting patiencely for pictures entry. I have uploaded it maybe when I'm free I will update all the pictures during the first to third day of raya. It was wonderful raya-ing with cousins and relatives but not all. Infact I can't wait to raya-ing with him this Saturday. & the worst part will be riding. & I have to wake up early in the morning. Urgh !! Riding with baju kurung is so troublesome. Futhermore I myself sick and tired of driving. HAHH !! Especially driving at night. & I nearly knocked down those ' mat rempit ' before entering the expressway. Too bad I don't give a damn to those ' mat rempit '. You play dirty on the road with my evo, I will play much dirtier with you guys. Bring it on ' mat rempit '. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress