Tuesday, October 02, 2007
* Ohh Hello !! *
Just in one fine day, I've met alot of new people. & they are my New-Relatives. Yes, I'm not kidding. I've just got to know that they are actually my relatives. Dad fetch me and off we head down to Nuh. I was so confident enough that I was in ward 53 but when I was looking around, there isn't any bed number 41. I went out and realised I was in ward 51. HAHH !! Maybe my blur day. But while going out from ward 51, dad saw this lady and her two sons. As usual bro and I were like " who is that? " First come to my mind, I thought was my dad or mum's friend but I was wrong. My Relatives.

Her son met with a car accident. They were on the way to Geylang at about 1am. I thought he is about my age but he will be taking his O level next year. ' Apa cakap sekarang ' He look so matured to me. Nevermind looks is always deceiving. If he and his brother were not my relatives. . . *dream on* While waiting for the nurse changing the bedsheet for my grandpa, come this girl. She was in the nurse uniform but under attachment from Nyp. & She told my dad she was ' Nenek Esah I don't know what '. HAHH !! I ignored their conversation and awhile later we had a chat. Friendly girl indeed. & I can't wait to meet you again this coming Eid my New-Relatives. Meeting new people is something which I love to do most . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress