Tuesday, October 30, 2007
* Reports & I *


I've still remembered this guy who called me in the middle of the night telling me his bike something wrong and due to that he can't ride. At the same time, I'm worried about him cos there is not public transport available during that hour. & he asked me for opinions on some stuffs. Thank God everything was alright the next day. From Mr 125z last time changed to Mr X1. HAHH !!

& I realise something and it shall be kept within myself about it. Felt sorry for this Mr X1 cos he has to struggle through with his reports and lucky I'm done with my reports. Helped him here and there, and I hope somehow it will help you alright. Don't stress too much cos you don't seem cute at all with that stress looks. Futhermore you look kind of kentals. HAHH !! & lastly if you need any help, you know how to get me alright kentals. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress