* So Much, That I Don't Understand Them *
This entry is not specially meant for anyone. Its just my point of views. My classmates and I were having some conversation while having our lunch and something did struck my mind. Firstly, I don't understand why some girls make a big fuss about their boyfriends having a bike license? Its just a bike license for goodness sake. Nothing big about it. & they make it like as if they own that bike license. Its just a bike license girlfriends and you girls are making a big huu-haa about it. I realise most of the girls right now go for bike guys and its nothing new to us by the way.
Infact when some of my friends knew that I have some friends who rides, they thought I'm the type of girls who go woo-ing for bike guys. Seriously I myself don't like riding bike. My closest friends know about it. & sometimes I was being forced to ride when I don't want it so much. Deena knows how naggy I can be when I told her I was being forced to ride a bike. HAHH !! Seriously I don't fancy bike guys. Especially those 'mat rempits', I will eventually loves to overtake them when driving. So why you girls making a big fuss about it, when a motorbike doesn't cost as much as car. *winks* I'm sure a car will cost double or maybe triple than a motorbike. . .
