* Before its too late *
I shall blog this out since I've been bloghopping on some blogs. Seriously some bloggers are just too much. I mean, they really over-blog. Get what I mean? The sense of blogging is very much typical. I'm not saying here that I'm a superb excellent blogger but we can't lie those things right? I've met most of the regular bloggers since I was in my first year poly. I'm missing those memories with my old batch bloggers.
I realised some of the bloggers act too much in the blog replying to those hate taggs. But they themselves don't realise, they are like ' dua kali lima dol '. You readers can hate me after I type this entry, but what do you gain from that? I know everyone have their own say in their own blog. Just open your eyes and see those blogs and you will understand what I'm blogging now. I shall not state which blogs I'm referring now. & thats the reason I severe all the ties with the blogging world. I prefer it to be more private blog and just share it with my closest love ones.
Maybe by just reading someone's blog it can turned me off completely. & yes it really did. Not until I met this blogger, thats when come to a point, she's not my company of friend. HAHH !! I'll hope my love ones know what I'm blogging about right here. Too bad for the time being I'm really concern about choosing the right friend to be part of my love ones. Feel free to tagg any comments because I will not bother much. Its my blog, my rant. I'm not forcing people to read my blog, its you and your itchy fingers who loves so much reading my daily rantings. . .
Labels: dua kali lima dol bloggers
