Thursday, October 04, 2007
* ohh it was just a glimpse *
I was thinking its going to be a dull day for today. Due to my friends having floorball training in school and I have to dragg myself alone to home sweet home. & one phone call turns into a miracle. Dad asked me if I need the car or not because he will be back home early, and of cos my answer will be yes. I hate the bus rides infact together with mrt rides. It was just so draggy and I kept having headaches after that. He fetched me around Jurong East and I send him off to home sweet home while I drive to Nisa's crib.

Took my online shopping stuffs from her and comes another phone call but not from my dad. It was from Shasha. Thanks to her boyfriend's bike stuck in the middle of the expressway and she's like waiting for him for long draggy hours. As usual I'm a good girlfriend, fetched her from SIM and I shall say its been a long time since we catch things up. I really do miss those times maybe during Eid we'll have that soon girlfriends. & I shall announce something, someone gets so hyper inside the car. HAHH !! Seriously like as if its her first time seating in the car. ' macam anak kambing terlepas you '

Or maybe she's just too excited to meet my darling hubby. *winks* While on the way back home, something just caught inside my mind and I myself realised to achieve somethings you have to go all the way through those bullshitting moments. Like for example, I was in my breakdown moments and I was half way taking my practicals until I've decided to quit. But times regain my confidents and I have to stand on my two feets slowly, bit by bit. Maybe its true time will heals those wounds.

Alright enough of that and did I tell anyone of you I got a morning wake up call from Woodlands Fire Station yesterday? Yes I really did and I was stunned at first. I got a missed call from this number and as usual my finger tips are always itchy so I called back and here it goes " Hello good afternoon, station. . . " & without hestitation I put down the phone. After thinking what the hell a fire station wants from me, suddenly I realised it must be my future husband called me. & yes he really did called me using that number. ' apa cakap sekarang? ' Suspend like mad cow okea ! Sorry for the long draggy entry, I'll end it here then. Buka in about 5 minutes. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress