* A Great Eye Opener *
I spent my Friday wisely after school. Met Deena darl at Raffles Place because she need to attend some appointment. & due to our hungry-ness, went to Cityhall searching for Ljs. Drop by Fox and I saw some adorable clothings for babies. Still I prefer the Baby Gap's Clothings eventhough the prices are about the same. Deena bought this vintage baby's shoe for her niece and its super cute. Will be going to Baby Gap soon and shop for my niece's clothing. Its been a long time since Deena and me chill at starbucks and we did that just now. Simply comfortable place to chill around.
After chilling around with my best lady, met up with kentals and accompany him to Aljunied. He wanted to buy his ciggarette there. Its kind of a long journey cos we walked all over that place. & my first time going to such places. HAHH !! I saw so many unexpected things. No words can describe it. Only God knows how scared I am walking there. Lucky I'm with kentals. I mean Cute Kentals. *winks* Went to Tiong Bahru Plaza and its my first time there also. HAHH !! Seriously I'm like a tourist today. Eventhough kentals naggs and naggs at me like 'maknenek' still its worth meeting my love ones.
Deena darl I can't simply wait for next Friday. . .
