Monday, October 08, 2007
* 5 Days To Syawal *
So is everyone excited for the coming Lebaran? I myself feel excited cums sadness. Especially on the eve of Raya. Hearing the takbir just reminds me about my love ones. This year, itself I lost more than three people and its been a hard year for me. Still life has to move on bit by bit. Missing late love itself was the unexpectable moments. No one knows how hard days and nights I've tried to stand on my two feets slowly, little by little. Maybe I shall say, I'm just excited for the ' malam raya '. I miss him, her, you , you and you. I will visit all of them soon in the morning of Lebaran. May you rest in peace dear loves. . . Amin.

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress