Wednesday, October 24, 2007
* & ohhh *
I'm still stuck in school right now, the weather seems to get moody soon. Anyway thanks to Deena darl for the advice you gave it yesterday and I'm sure we had a super good laugh together on the msn. So beware of the ' buaya perompaks ' out there cos you will never know how wild they can be. Deena, I will ask him to do that thumbs up later alright. Both of us get so cheeky at night and seriously I ended up chatting different thing while Deena on the other hand was chatting another different thing. Thats the sign of sleepy-ness. Oh well, we'll be meeting him later on and I hope nothing happen to his bike again. I realised there are alot of ' tikus perompaks ' in Deena and my blog. HAHH !! If you guys are wondering what with that perompaks thingy asked me online. & someone will be getting his new X1 bike today. From Mr 125z he will be named as Mr X1. Feeling nervous is it?


alep ohh alep, why it has to be alep?

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress