Saturday, October 27, 2007
* Thats What I Called Love *
Everything seemed to be last minute plan for today. Suddenly I got the urge to buy heels and maybe I'm a heel's addict. HAHH !! Actually I planned to get myself a new pair of slip on but searched it up and down all over Bugis and I can't find any of it which I like. & thats where my attention changed to tops. Its the spree sales all over Bugis and Orchard. Bought myself two tops at TopShop and Zara. Thanks to bro for accompany me since I told him I'll be driving, without hesitation he said " oh yes! " He's effing lazy to take ' BMW ' which means B-bus M-mrt W-walking. Traffic has been effing slow especially on Saturday and bro kept telling that I've not been a patience driver. HAHH !! Not only that the human traffics were the worst ever in town. Got back home, quickly changed and off to my mum's side open house. I'm not in the mood to raya anymore. ' winks '. Where can I find cool-est slip on in town? Tagg me if you know about it alright.

& there is something which Deena Darl showed me just now. Its pretty cute and infact all of you should watch it. Pretty please click here

I can't wait for Friday anymore. Please come quick. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress