Monday, October 01, 2007
* Caught You *


Actually I've got nothing to update and since yesterday I was having webcam-ing session with the both of them, I print the screen. All of you can see on the both screen its like two different situation. The first screen I was chatting with my so called ' future husband ' and he really ya ya papaya. He is absolutely kentals. Deena this is the ambulance boy I told you the one who asked you to massage your body if its aching. While the next screen, my guy friend was having some difficulties and he is having some bad moments. I shall not elaborate more. You readers can click on it to see it clearly. I've feel sad for him the 2 years he has to go through just ended up like that. Can anyone tell me where to find such a loyal boyfriend like him? If you know the answer simply msn or tagg me alrights. Its just random update baby. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress