* Its All About Making Smiles *



Best lady and I had our retail therapy for facial treatments. & at last I'm satisfied with the product from The Face Shop. Deena darl bought herself a top and overall we had a splendid day together. Maybe if the face mask works on me, I shall make my way there again. After a long walking day, Deena taught me to get some massage at this Osim Machine. I was screaming like kambing. I felt as if my backbone being punch out. Seriously I don't love massage, either I will feel ticklish or in pain. HAHH !! Deena lets have spa treatment soon can? I'm not referring to spa massage but more to spa bathing. *giggles*Actually we had so many things in mind. We have booked appointments for our hair treatment and I'm thinking where can I fork out all those money soon. HAHH !! If someone gonna read this, I'm sure that someone gonna faint soon. Deena and I have start eye-ing on that girly Billabong Handbag. I myself was wondering how many more handbags I need like again. True enough we ladies can't get enough of shopping.
At the end of the day I was being very chatty inside the train. Deena was laughing like mad kambing. Have any of you watched this OKB drama series on Suria every Wednesday at 9.30pm? I was telling Deena if only one day I found a box filled with thousand dollars. Seriously I was crapping too much in the train. Asked her and I'm sure she will tell you. Maybe I'm just too bored seeing those boring passengers in the train.
Pardon me for this long entry. & this paragraph will be specially meant for Deena Darl. No matter what happen do not lose hope easily. I know its kind of shit feeling but I'm sure with patience it will pay off soon. Infact its better we look on the bright side of it. The main thing I'm stressing on here is, do not give up. Just don't lose the grip you've been holding on to. Remember I will always be there for you regardless rain or shine darling. . .
