Without anyone realising, a Man of 4 children passed away after a bike accident at International Rd yesterday night around 8pm plus. He was on the way to work and leaving all his love ones forever without looking back.Mum and dad received calls at 10pm plus, without hesitation I drove off to NUH. It was an unexpected news and furthermore dad and his siblings can't hold back their tears. I shall say those who came cried and can't believe everything happened so fast. My late uncle will be brought to SGH for post mortem and will be brought back today at 8am. All I can type now is, it just reminded me of my late love. Riding is not love, I lost not one this year but more than three. God, is this a challenge to me?
Jenazahnya akan dikebumikan pukul 12 tengah hari. Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmatnya dan ditempatkan bersama orang-orang yang beriman. Amin.
I realised all of us will experience this. & all they need from us are reciting the yassin and Al-Fateha.
To those who have been there for me, I really appreciate it. Thanks alot.
Labels: Good Bye Uncle
